Official General Contest Rules
- By participating in the Promotion, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official General Contest Rules and the decisions of SkyWest Media / Silver City Radio, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion.
- Participants in a SkyWest Media / Silver City Radio promotion, resulting in a prize or award, must be 18 years or older to win, unless otherwise specified. Satisfactory proof of identification and age must be presented before claiming a prize.
- A person cannot enter on behalf of another person.
- SkyWest Media / Silver City Radio is not responsible for lost or delayed mail, for telephone or fax equipment failures, for online entry or e-mail system malfunctions causing a contestant to lose or delay the chance to participate.
- Employees of SkyWest Media / Silver City Radio volunteers, and persons involved with providing the prize or award, or the immediate families of such employees, volunteers and persons, are not eligible to participate or win. (A volunteer is defined as someone who works over 40 hours per year for SkyWest Media / Silver City Radio.)
- Winners are responsible for any and all taxes associated with winning the prize. Winners will need to sign a W-9 form, provided by SkyWest Media / Silver City Radio, before receiving any prizes valued at over $600.
- Prizes have no cash equivalent and are not transferable.
- Prizes must be claimed within 14 days of the closure of the campaign (12/23/2016), otherwise the prize is forfeited. Claim location: 1560 North Corbin St., Silver City, NM, during regular business hours M-F 9a-5p, excluding holidays.
- SkyWest Media / Silver City Radio reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value in its sole discretion, either before or after a winner has been selected.
- SkyWest Media / Silver City Radio management will have sole discretion to decide any questions concerning the interpretation of rules governing the promotion and the administration of the promotion, and such decisions shall be final.
- The promotion rules may be amended at any time by SkyWest Media / Silver City Radio management without prior notice. However, all changes will be published on the SkyWest Media / Silver City Radio website and effective as of that date.
- In the case of a tie, SkyWest Media / Silver City Radio reserves the right to choose the winner by any method it deems appropriate.
- SkyWest Media / Silver City Radio reserves the right to reject or discard any incomplete or confusing entry and any entry not submitted in accordance with promotion rules.
- No promotion, promotion rules or explanations thereof shall be construed or implemented in any way which violates applicable laws and regulations, including FCC rules and regulations.
- Participants will not have any expectation of privacy concerning the information submitted or the announcement of winners. SkyWest Media / Silver City Radio reserves the right to use such information for any purpose as SkyWest Media / Silver City Radio deems appropriate. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission of SkyWest Media / Silver City Radio to use winners’ names and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Submission of an entry or response shall constitute acceptance of the promotion rules and a waiver of any and all claims against SkyWest Media / Silver City Radio related to the promotion.
- No purchase or donation is necessary to enter.
RELEASE/LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless SkyWest Media / Silver City Radio and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertisers, advertising/promotion agencies, prize suppliers and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees, attorneys and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) human error or unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines (including but not limited to disruption related to Internet traffic, virus, bug or non-authorized intervention); technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software as well as human error in queuing calls; (c) printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error, including, without limitation, over-the-air misstatements by the disk jockey regarding the Promotion, which may occur in the administration of the Promotion, the processing of entries, or the announcement of the prizes or in any Promotion-related materials; (d) technical issues in telecommunications and functional problems with the provided telephone number; (e) errors in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of phone calls from entrants; (f) injury or damage to persons, including death, or property (including damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile device) which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion, attendance at any remote event or receipt or use or misuse of any prize (including any travel/activity related thereto;
(g) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; or (h) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen entries or misdirected or undeliverable entries or for any technical problems, malfunctions of computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. SkyWest Media / Silver City Radio (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.