Ready for a spooky good time? Gather up your goblins and ghouls and check out these great Halloween Events:
- Youth ages 10 and up are invited to the Silver City Public Library at 4 pm during wildworks to carve Jack O’Lanterns.
- The Cliff School’s staff will be holding their annual Fall Festival in the old Cliff School Gymnasium beginning at 6 pm. Events include bingo, a cakewalk, a basketball throw, the fishpond, and more.
All Halloween Weekend:
- A Zombie Hayride will be held from 7 to 9 pm in the parking lot of the Door Church, 1910 Peterson Drive. The hay ride is free with a ticket or student ID.
- The Silver City Museum will host a Children’s Activity from 10:30 to noon. Go to the Museum in costume and do a surprise Halloween activity.
- The College of Arts and Sciences is hosting a family-friendly Haunted House from noon to 3 pm. Head out to the Global Resource Center to have some spooky fun.
- The Silver City Public Library will host a Goosebumps event from noon to 1 pm. Celebrate R.L. Stine’s Goosebumps series with games, fake blood, and DIY slime! This activity is geared toward children ages 6-12.
- Los Olmos in Glenwood will host a Scary Scrumptious Brisket or Are You a Chicken Dinner at 5:30, followed by a kids Trunk-or-Treat at 6pm with an evening dance to follow. A Creepy Haunted Trail opens at Dusk.
- The Santa Clara Action Committee is sponsoring a Haunted House at the Santa Clara Armory from 6 to 9 pm. The Haunted House will be accompanied by a carnival of games for the little ones and a concession stand with Halloween favorites.
- The Silver City Public Library will hold a special Halloween Story-time at 10:30 for children ages 0-5 and their caregivers. Dress up in your costume and join the library for a special Halloween story and craft.
- The 4th, 5th and 6th grade students from Central Elementary will be participating in Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF during the annual Red Ribbon/Halloween parade. Parade-goers will be able to make donations to any of the participating students as they walk in the parade.
- There will be a Trunk-or-Treat at the Gila Regional Medical Center main parking lot from 4 to 6 pm with fun, music, candy and goodies. Bring your Goblin or Ghoul for a frightfully good time at Gila Regional this Halloween
- City Cuts 5th Annual Trunk-or-Treat will be held at City Cuts Barbershop, 1780 Highway 180 E from 5 pm until the candy runs out.
- Bring your trick-or-treaters to a safe and fun environment with local businesses for Trunk-or-Treat at the Plaza from 5 to 7 pm at La Montano Medical Plaza, 1290 East 32nd Street Bypass.
- Bring your little Goblins and Royalty out from 5:30 to 7 pm to the Silver City Elks Lodge, 413 Highway 90 South for Trunk-or-Treat. Members of the Elks Lodge will be out in force in the west parking lot handing out candy
- House of Screams dares you to come out and experience a horrifying and delightfully scary night from 8 pm to midnight at the Bayard Community Center.
Please watch for trick-or-treaters on the road this weekend, and please don’t drink and drive. We at Silver City Radio wish everyone a safe and Happy Halloween!